Nanda Nath Saikia College is located at the heart of the Titabar Sub-Division and about 25 k.m. south of Jorhat district Headquarters. It is a full grown college catering to the academic requirements of several lacs of people of a vast area comprising a large number of tea gardens and lush green paddy fields extending up to the foot hills of Nagaland. With an ideal academic atmosphere and an experienced teaching faculty, well equipped Science Laboratory the college has already earned name amongst the provincialised colleges of Assam. Established in 1959, the college was donated by late Dr. Jiba Kanta Saikia, Ex-Director, Health Services, Govt. of Assam in the memory of his brother late Nanda Nath Saikia, a well known businessman and social worker of Titabar. Since its inception, the college has already marched a long way of fifty years and celebrated Golden Jubilee Year in 2010. The College has an area of 10.1 acres surrounded with lush green trees and plants. The college is affiliated to Dibrugarh University, Assam Higher Secondary Education Council and recognized by University Grants Commission.
Dr. Litool Baruah, Principal